saw a human head.
It was juicy. It's eyes still rolled around when you moved it.
The eyebrows were still there, which was weird.
I was glad it was cut in half, so it didn't seem so real.
The part I really didn't like was when Jeff said, "Oops. A little piece of her brain just sloughed off."
Sick man.
In college, I never had to take anatomy for my education major, so this was definitely an experience for me to see what Jeff's been studying.
P.S. - I HATE how it smells in there. Blek. I seriously can't stand that smell. I always tell Jeff he reeks when he comes home from the lab.
P.S.S - The weirdest thing was we went to a BBQ place in Pacifica afterwards, and the girl that took our order told me I smelled good. I hope she wasn't talking about dead people smell, because that's straight up nasty!
It was juicy. It's eyes still rolled around when you moved it.
The eyebrows were still there, which was weird.
I was glad it was cut in half, so it didn't seem so real.
The part I really didn't like was when Jeff said, "Oops. A little piece of her brain just sloughed off."
Sick man.
In college, I never had to take anatomy for my education major, so this was definitely an experience for me to see what Jeff's been studying.
P.S. - I HATE how it smells in there. Blek. I seriously can't stand that smell. I always tell Jeff he reeks when he comes home from the lab.
P.S.S - The weirdest thing was we went to a BBQ place in Pacifica afterwards, and the girl that took our order told me I smelled good. I hope she wasn't talking about dead people smell, because that's straight up nasty!
3 comments:
Eeeeewwwww! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWW!
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwww!
that's about all I can say with out wanting to barf!
Tom took me to the cadaver lab when he was in PT school. I didn't make it past the door. As soon as I saw the open body bags I started to back away and when Tom's friend waved to me with a severed arm I bolted. And the SMELL!!! Yuck!
I feel sick after reading that.
Post a Comment