Sunday, September 5, 2010

Have video games really gotten that bad?

So we not only took pictures at the arcade, but we also took some awesome video that were all sideways...oops! Sorry about that :)

Here's the what the laughing lady did...


I'm glad we didn't have to pay for it.

Check out this game...




I know...you couldn't see what happened. But I wanted you to see the title of this game.

Here is the video that actually shows what happens.




Check out this one...





So disturbing that they looked at this stuff for fun. Who were these people?

Needless to say...we enjoyed this place.

2 comments:

Rebecca & Jeff said...

Wow! we have been to the city about a billion times... yet somehow this gem has eluded us lo these many years.

Sarah said...

This is crazy! Where the heck is this? Me and Nick are laughing at the craziness!