We walked around Golden Gate Park today and I still haven't figured it out. Why is Central Park the only park that everyone hears about in the US. It's in shows and movies and books. Everyone knew about it in NC, but I don't know of anyone ever mentioning the Golden Gate Park. But it totally kicks Central Park's trash.
We've been having fun going to see Giants games for free in the archways at the stadium; hanging out, eating s'mores, and having a bonfire with friends at Ocean beach; and finding an amazing Chinese restaurant close to us. We were especially glad about the Chinese place. We were beginning to think that we'd just have to get Panda Express whenever we wanted Chinese food...
And so sorry but no pictures.
I've been kind of lame lately and haven't been taking a lot of pictures. But we also save all our pictures on the Mac because it's got photoshop, and Jeff has decided to use it for school. Since school has started he's using it all the time to study and work, so...sorry but no pictures. I might have to start posting at odd hours just to get pictures up again because well... I don't know about you, but I really like the posts that have pictures too on blogs.
3 comments:
Oh man! I want to live in San Fran!
Hey Girl :) I nominated you for the Lovely Blog award... you should go check it out on my blog - no pressure to keep it going though!
I love Golden Gate Park! But, I don't know if I've ever told you guys about my experience there as a kid? Long story short, Japanese tea gardens in there have little bridges over streams. I fell in and a huge catfish or coy or something bit me! Yes, I still have a scar on my left hand from it! LOL....
fond memories! You should probably go there and take a picture for me!
Post a Comment