That's right people it's a skull. A human skull. Did you know dentists bring home skulls to study? Well I sure didn't. Bleck. Who knew!
Take a look inside this treasure trunk...
Yep it's full of what else but bones. The skull I at least get because of the teeth but bones? I'm just glad Jeff didn't decide to put a bone in our bed...
4 comments:
Hahaha! oh the good old bone box! yeah, they won't use anything but the skull... i made joe keep it in the closet because it kind of freaked me out.
What? This is crazy. You should totally make Halloween decorations out of it. That would totally freak me out!
Bones are a little creepy, but your house is so cute! Where did you get that lamp?
Haha well you only have to worry if he starts reciting lines from Macbeth.
Post a Comment