Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Two Little Pumpkins

We were able to go to the Pumpkin Festival in Half Moon Bay on Saturday. I think Evie's favorite part was the pumpkin patch there. Seriously, the best one ever!


Just by luck we went at the best time of day :)
Every time I look at these pictures,  I am just so glad we didn't go any earlier. 



 Jeff gets the Dad of the year by always being the one who explains everything to lil' Evangeline.
p.s.  I love this picture of them. Non-posed pics are the best.


Evie was wondering if all these pumpkins were hers to take home :)



 And she loved touching all of them.


I loved the cute little red wagons!

 "Ridin' up and down in my little red wagon..."


Jeff snapped this cute shot...
 He is very creative and thankfully we had him there :)

 Evangeline was so excited and she was showing off her "touchdown" trick :)


But this is my favorite shot EVER!



(Gasp!) "Look at all these pumpkins!"

 This place seriously had it all. Even a teepee.

 And the best part of all...
a treat from Grammy - two little pumpkins.
Just for Evie.


3 comments:

Rebecca & Jeff said...

Adorable! I've been wanting to go down to that one but it is such a hall for us. Looks awesome those. And some of those pictures you took are PERFECT! She is getting so big!

Jana said...

you captured the "golden hour" - perfect lighting!

Amanda Kristeen said...

gorgeous pictures! Definitely the best time of day! :) I'll have to try to get some sun-ray shots with Deborah one of these days. ;)