Saturday, October 27, 2012

A Baby Turtle on the Move

Our little baby turtle was LOVING the ward Halloween party.


She was crawling everywhere! Under tables, chairs...she seriously was going crazy! And she would never look to see if we were close behind. It was nuts!

However, we did have a costume malfunction. I'd had velcro keeping the shell centered but didn't like how it was pulling on the pjs and I took it off. I regretted it. I didn't realize how much it was keeping the shell centered on her back. At home she wasn't crawling around as fast as at the ward party ha ha :) Oops! Oh well. Evie's mama just had to follow her around and help her out


Our favorite part was when a 2 year-old boy in our ward came running past Evie (who was busy crawling around), stopped, looked at his mom and cried, "A turtle! Hey Mom, look it's a little turtle!" Then he got down on his hands and knees just to look at Evangeline. So funny :) We love our cute little turtle!

No comments: