Sunday, December 18, 2011

Evangeline's Excellent Adventures


Here is our precious Evangeline getting ready for her first bath that she had once we were home.


Grandma Rainy (my mama) was kind enough to hold her as we got everything ready.

But don't let that sweet little face fool you...

This is what she had to say about the whole thing once we actually started sponge bathing her.
It was so sad to watch.

Here she is just hanging out with her Daddy...

It's definitely one of her favorite activities right now.

We love this sweet baby girl.


And look at that face
Who wouldn't love this sweetheart.

4 comments:

Joanna said...

She is so cute - and I love chubby babies! So happy for you guys - keep updating so I can see her often! :)

jenn + michael said...

OH my heart just melted! She is so darling!

Sarah said...

She is so amazing and cute, Whitney! Can't wait to see and hear more. So glad everything went so well.

Loni Daniels said...

She is absolutely perfect! What a beautiful newborn! Congratulations to you and Jeff. I'm so happy for you. I hope you are doing well and just loving that little girl!