Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Earthquake

So Jeff and I always tease each other about which natural disasters are worst...

Jeff is convinced that hurricanes and tornadoes
(which just both happen to occasionally go down in NC)
are the worst.

I beg to differ and have always said earthquakes are super scary,
and way scarier than any hurricane or tornado.
I'd tell Jeff that I hope I never live through an earthquake
because I would totally freak out.

Well...


I came home one day (right after Christmas break) and Jeff asked if I'd felt the earthquake.
I told him he was totally making it up.

Unfortunately, he had proof.

Can you see that "I" in our "BELIEVE" Christmas decorations? How it's fallen over?
Yup.
Results of an earthquake.

Don't worry - I made him give me more proof than that. We all know that boys are sneaky. He had a news article too. Lame.

Yeah...so Jeff went on to say that's what an earthquake usually does. And he rubbed in the fact that I hadn't even felt it.

Whatever.

No comments: