Jeff's mom would make her boys slippers that they called "muffins."
(I think it's hilarious that three boys would call their slippers muffins :) )
We each got a pair last year for Christmas, and I started wondering what they'd look like as baby booties.
That's how they turned out.
I like them.
Don't they look like Tinkerbell's shoes?
Luckily, Jeff's mom was able to alter the pattern and make one so I could learn too and not spend forever trying to figure it out.
They're gone already because I gave them away at a baby shower on Friday. But now I'm kind of tempted to make more...
Maybe some green ones with yellow pom poms ;)
(I think it's hilarious that three boys would call their slippers muffins :) )
We each got a pair last year for Christmas, and I started wondering what they'd look like as baby booties.
That's how they turned out.
I like them.
Don't they look like Tinkerbell's shoes?
Luckily, Jeff's mom was able to alter the pattern and make one so I could learn too and not spend forever trying to figure it out.
They're gone already because I gave them away at a baby shower on Friday. But now I'm kind of tempted to make more...
Maybe some green ones with yellow pom poms ;)
5 comments:
I almost thought this was an announcement... :) Those little baby booties are super cute.
Those are so freaking cute! if I have a girl I may have to send you some yarn and request a pair! So SO cute!!!!
Please teach me how to knit.
They are so cute. So, what are you going to make next? I'm ready to knit when you are!
It has been decided that we want some muffins for our future babies. I could possibly bake you some real muffins in exchange since I am not nearly as talented as you!
Post a Comment