Monday, March 5, 2012

The Month of Giggles...

This month has been full of baby giggles from beginning to end.
But...
By the end the giggles lasted a LOT longer.

I was proud to get her to giggle first, but I kept getting disappointed that I'd get her to laugh while Jeff was always at school. She laughed for me when I would play this Kindermusik game my mom taught me called "Giddy Up Horsey." Jeff finally saw her giggle for me while doing that game, but I was quickly upstaged by Jeff. He realized all he had to do to get a quick giggle was say, "He he he he." Then he realized he could give Evangeline raspberries and she'd laugh. After that, he could just look at Evie and she'd laugh.

Below are some videos where he got her to laugh for a really long time.
After you watch them, it's obvious that he's won the laughing game.
Whether I want to admit it or not, I think we all know that kids always think that dads are the funny ones...



2 comments:

Katie said...

Oh my cute. I love baby giggles.

jenn + michael said...

So.darn.cute! Oh she makes my heart melt.