Monday, October 17, 2011

Sneak Peek


So here is a quick peek at the little cutie that will make her appearance in hopefully a little less than seven weeks...




I just love the chubby cheeks :)


And the little hand...

We're still so curious about her and what she'll be like, but this sneak peek will curb our curiosity for a while.

(I'll post more about getting to see our little girlie girl soon.)

6 comments:

jenn + michael said...

Those cheeks are so dang cute! I can't wait to see her in color!

Emily said...

WOW! yours turned out so much better than mine! I cant wait to meet her :)

Sarah said...

I've always kind of thought the 3D ultrasounds look kind of creepy, but not yours! (I never had one; maybe I would have been converted if I had) ;)

LOVE those cheeks! Can't wait to see/hear more. Hope you're feeling good -- hang in there, those last weeks can be hard. She'll be her SOON!

Jennifer said...

oooh! That's exciting!

Michelle@ Learning to Be a Mom said...

How cute. I can't believe how clear those pictures are. She is going to be gorgeous.

Joanna said...

Yours is definitely one of the best ones I've seen - so cute! I can't believe she's going to be here so soon!