So after I'd been working extra hours for both families lately, the last thing I wanted to do was blog when I got home.
But I did want to show what's been happening...
Jeff had a birthday!
Got a homemade pumpkin pie!
And got to wear his "Bear Bottom" man jammies from Mama Rainy and Papa Tan Tan (my parents are going to kill me for calling them those names...)
I didn't take a picture of the bottom of the pjs, but they come with butt flap and all. My favorite part is that there is a bear on the butt flap...get it since they're bare (bear) bottom pajamas! Ha ha. Thank you Carly for finding them and suggesting that Mom and Dad get them. She found them at the Mass General Store in Boone, NC. Don't they just look like something you'd find there?
And got to wear his "Bear Bottom" man jammies from Mama Rainy and Papa Tan Tan (my parents are going to kill me for calling them those names...)Love it!
We also got to go to Texas Roadhouse (yummm!) with Jeff's family thanks to his parents. I am still dreaming about those rolls with the cinnamon honey butter...
1 comment:
glad he finally got his pjammies. I don't even have to ask because I know he has tried out that trap door. sick.
Post a Comment