Dude, Jeff good luck to you man. I will be praying for you from the top of Machu Picchu -- its pretty high so I think you will do well.
I was going to say "good luck!" but after what Joey said I think it would just sound lame. Whatever. Good luck!
Don't suck, Jeff! I'm expecting to see you at UNC next year-- the dental school is across the street from my building, and there's a cafe well-stocked with Cheerwine next door-- so do well!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Dude, Jeff good luck to you man. I will be praying for you from the top of Machu Picchu -- its pretty high so I think you will do well.
I was going to say "good luck!" but after what Joey said I think it would just sound lame. Whatever. Good luck!
Don't suck, Jeff! I'm expecting to see you at UNC next year-- the dental school is across the street from my building, and there's a cafe well-stocked with Cheerwine next door-- so do well!
Post a Comment