Thursday, June 9, 2011

Something that made me laugh...

So I regularly check out my sister-in-law, Bridget's, blog. First of all, she's got a super cute kid that I'm just missing all of his growing up over here in SF and she's having these crazy adventures like finding turtles and stuff that are laying eggs - right in front of her?! How does that even happen? What a perfect adventure to have with a 1 year old boy. Seriously. I'm jealous.

Check out her picture!

But I guess I'd gotten behind on all her fun updates she'd posted lately, so I just checked it out this morning and found this. I thought it was a pretty funny post.

Maybe I check it a little too much and comment a little too often about how my nephew is too cute...ha ha ha.

P.S. - I love that the picture she used was from Christmas in NC. It reminded me of Christmas, which I'm just wishing it was already. Too bad the little baby that's on it's way won't be making an appearance in NC for a while, which has also changed our NC Christmas plans. At least the picture will help me remember what my parent's house looks like at Christmas. You can't even see my mom's decorations in that shot. It's out of control Christmas at her house. For reals. She spends forever getting it out and forever putting them all back on New Year's Day all by herself so she knows where everything is going. Oh man. That is dedication.

1 comment:

TheLittleDavisFamily said...

What?!? You are not coming home for Christmas??? Just kidding, I already figured that one out, but I'm still a little sad. For me. Because I don't get to see you or baby. Now I've just got to figure out HOW I can see you guys! :)

PS You can never check out the blog or comment on it too much. Just so you know. :)