One thing that we did in May was go on a short trip to Half Moon Bay with our friends Chris and AnnElise. We hung out on the beach and AnnElise and Chris were so kind to bring snacks to munch on. While there we even saw a seal sneak up to the beach. I've never seen that before. I guess actually Chris spotted the seal, and I don't think I was the only one that didn't really believe him until Jeff jumped on the bandwagon and said it was definitely a seal. Once we got closer, the boys were right. So crazy...why was it so close to shore? I still have no clue. But it was cute :)
And as you can see - some things never change...
I guess Jeff has always had a thing for finding logs :)Some background on this childhood picture is that the Youngberg family was camping near Lake Tahoe and Travis (on the right end) picked up a stick for the picture (because he's a boy and they do those kind of things I guess). This, of course, made the other boys want to hold a stick for the picture too. Unfortunately, Jeff (on the left end) couldn't tell the difference between a stick and a log. And we're still not sure what the heck is in Michael's hand...
P.S. - I'll be posting about more exciting current events in our lives this weekend, so stay tuned.
P.S. - I'll be posting about more exciting current events in our lives this weekend, so stay tuned.
3 comments:
YAY! I love HMB! I'm happy I found your blog! Keep posting....
i've been meaning to ask you this. have you guys had a lesson about joseph smith?? we have a gospel library picture book where we go through and show lucy pictures of Jesus, etc, and the other day we were flipping through and she turned back a few pages and said, "joseph smith!" i asked mark and i don't think either of us have taught her that one, yet. if you guys did, great job! thanks for all your help. :)
besides the wind, that was such a nice retreat from the city!
Post a Comment