Today was pretty awesome.
Look where I was this afternoon...

These are our usual seats...
See them?
It's where those people are standing.
Yup. Behind the gates.
At least it's free right :)
But not today.
This was our view today.

And unfortunately this was our view too...

Sick, right?
It was extremely hot (not this view - I mean the weather), but really?
I was able to snap a picture of Jeff and Chris too (despite their complaining).

Too bad I focused on Chris by accident.
(I promise AnnElise that I wasn't trying to focus in on Chris because that would be super creepy)
I wanted to take another to fix it, but Jeff said he thought it looked like he and Chris were a couple so I didn't and we're left with this picture.
Check this out...
Have you ever gone to the ball park and smelled the delicious smells of grilled onions and garlic fries?
Have you ever wished that one of your bras could smell like that?

Well this lady thinks you did because it looks like she's gonna try to return her bra after the game today.
It is just sad...
Don't you feel so bad for her?
Look where I was this afternoon...
These are our usual seats...
See them?It's where those people are standing.
Yup. Behind the gates.
At least it's free right :)
But not today.
This was our view today.
And unfortunately this was our view too...
Sick, right?
It was extremely hot (not this view - I mean the weather), but really?
I was able to snap a picture of Jeff and Chris too (despite their complaining).
Too bad I focused on Chris by accident.
(I promise AnnElise that I wasn't trying to focus in on Chris because that would be super creepy)
I wanted to take another to fix it, but Jeff said he thought it looked like he and Chris were a couple so I didn't and we're left with this picture.
Check this out...
Have you ever gone to the ball park and smelled the delicious smells of grilled onions and garlic fries?
Have you ever wished that one of your bras could smell like that?
Well this lady thinks you did because it looks like she's gonna try to return her bra after the game today.
It is just sad...
Don't you feel so bad for her?
4 comments:
you guys are true sfers. always doing FUN stuff... i won't lie - i'm a little jealous :)
Love the people watching you included us on!
i don't blame you. chris is a pretty handsome fella. and unfortunately i can see him and jeff growing old and weird together haha! someday i will quit my job and do these fun things with you all :)
are you ever going to blog again?
Post a Comment