Saturday, August 28, 2010

Ahem...Attention please!

Everyone will you please take notice of the beautiful new header on our blog. I just made it last night on Photoshop and this was the first time I'd ever done a project using that program. Luckily we just got it for free thanks to Jeff's mom who gave us one of her licenses that came with it. I'm sooo excited to start working with all our pictures!

Can I get a woot woot?

6 comments:

Jana said...

You get a woot woot from me :)

Sarah said...

Sweet! Love it. Whitney and Jeff in the city ... are Kristen and Brody going to make appearances? lol It totally sounds like one of those shows!

smith fam said...

Nice digiscrapping! It makes me want to watch Full House - well, almost. Definitely makes me want to come and see you guys.

smith fam said...

Momma says this is better than Rice a Roni

Jason and Kristine said...

We found your blog! :) I love all the adventures you guys have already had. You're giving us some good ideas too. I'm going to have to check out that flea market for sure.

Unknown said...

I love the banner! :) well done!