Today was a great day.
I have so much joy in my heart today for my family.
I loved getting up with my little Evangeline at 6am and starting our day together.
Jeffrey was kind enough to make pancakes.
Not just any pancakes.
Banana whole wheat oat pancakes with real maple syrup.
Does he know me or what?
And he was so so so great to not give me breakfast in bed - yuck.
I can't believe Evangeline's already 17 months.
She's wonderful and she also made sure I had a wonderful Mother's Day.
She doesn't usually nap with me, but when she woke up from her nap and was still tired, she fell asleep with me. I just enjoyed the snuggles and couldn't stop thinking about how much she's grown.
Evangeline and I have always both enjoyed cuddling.
Even from the start.
This was when we were leaving the hospital...
And here we are today.
17 months later and still snuggling.
I still can't believe how long she's gotten!
Best Mother's Day present Evie girl could have given me.
Mother's Day 2013 was very special.
I can't even tell you how very special.
Thankfully we wouldn't be here without our mamas.
And we're blessed that our moms love our sweet little baby just as much as they loved us.
Thank goodness for all those good mamas,
and thank goodness for all the women that are good mamas at heart who are just waiting patiently for their turn.



1 comment:
She is so beautiful and lucky to have you as her mommy.
Post a Comment