Let's go Giants!
Can you believe that our first year out here they're going to the World Series?
Jeff's still trying to convince his mom to give him tickets. He along with everyone else she knows will be harassing her I'm sure.
P.S. - Brian Wilson totally rocks! I've loved watching him and all his antics all season. Fear the beard baby! But does anyone know what the machine is? That's always gone over our heads. What the heck is that?
Can you believe that our first year out here they're going to the World Series?Jeff's still trying to convince his mom to give him tickets. He along with everyone else she knows will be harassing her I'm sure.
P.S. - Brian Wilson totally rocks! I've loved watching him and all his antics all season. Fear the beard baby! But does anyone know what the machine is? That's always gone over our heads. What the heck is that?
1 comment:
Oh boy you don't want to know what the machine is...I just answered my own question, unfortunately.
Post a Comment