Friday, August 8, 2008

Please Help the Poor, Invalid Boy!!!

This is a message for all of those people that have been scratching their heads and pondering, "What can I do to help Jeff and Whitney?" The following post answers just that question.

Okay, so here is our current predicament:

Jeff, who just five days ago suffered a major concussion (among various other traumatic injuries), took a make-up exam today, and although he was shooting for the stars, he missed. Because his grade was not so great, he needs your help. His professor is letting friends take a survey that will help him earn extra credit points. Please "Save Jeff" and take the following survey:

http://qtrial.qualtrics.com/SE?SID=SV_dajj8KTsyR26dDe&SVID=Prod

At the end of the survey, click on the "click here" link and it will ask you to put in the name of the person you are taking the survey for. Just type in "Jeffrey Youngberg" and you're done! It is sooo easy and you Save Jeff!

Now being serious, it would really help if people would take this survey.

Thanks everyone!


(When finished just let us know you've taken it by posting a comment.)

9 comments:

JakieWakie said...

Did it! Get well soon!

TheLittleDavisFamily said...

I did it! Woo hoo!! Good luck!! :)

Nathan and Savanna said...

I did it too

Anonymous said...

did it! hope things are going great!

Anonymous said...

I did it, but it did not ask who it was for.

Joey said...

i did it and it was one of the lamest surveys i have ever taken

smith fam said...

agreed...lame...luckily it is for a good cause, right?

Sarah, Nick and Seth said...

I did it ...good luck!:)

Daniel said...

I completed the survey. Hope to see you guys soon!